In our work, we focus on the transition towards a circular economy, including the reduction of footprint to reduce the effects of climate change.
Read the full description of this SDG and subsequent goals and indicators.
Source: United Nations
- We communicate transparently about our environmental, social and governance with regards to all business. We include all stake-holders in this conversation
- We work from home and make use of flexible workspaces
- Our houses are islotated, have LED lighting throughout, gas and electricity through sustainable providers
- One of the two home offices is equiped with solar panels and green roof isolation
- One of two cars is electric. The second car is hardly used, due to traveling to work locations by public transport
- 95% of all business traffic is done by bicycle or public transport or electric vehicle
- Our workplace is CO2 neutral, any possible over consumption is compensated through our partnership with Trees for all
- We plant a minimum of 150 trees per year, this includes a tree for every human connection made